Municipalities that wish to:
- Convert from aerobic (composting) to anaerobic (AD) processing for their food waste and organic waste streams
- Extend the lifespan of their current Landfills by implementing organic waste bans.
- Reduce their carbon footprint by reducing their green house gases (GHG)
- Have the cleanest end product (digestate) for high value end use products such as fertilizer
- Utilize the Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS) for the generation of alternative electric generation capacity
- Convert the energy captured into Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) to fuel their municipal fleet.
- Offer an urban based solution & provide a long term Sustainable solution to their constituents
Commercial Entities that wish to:
- Reduce their operational cost by reducing current LF disposal fees
- Utilize the associated power and/ or heat from an onsite AD facilities
- Offer a Sustainable solution for their customers and investors.
Operational AD Plants that wish to:
- Receive clean slurry from an organic transfer pre treatment station
- Integrate a de-packaging or contaminant removal to their pre-processing stage
- Integrate in tank contaminant removal skimmers and scrapers
- Improve their process flow